Kale HD T-Bolt clamps are now manufactured using TOX ®-Clinching joints, a cold forming press technique that is more than 70% stronger than welding and superior to tab style mechanical locks.
Packed with innovative design features, Kale HD T-Bolt clamps are suitable for high shore hardness or reinforced hoses in a wide range of applications and industries.
Design features include:
- no welding and no contact corrosion points
- hollow ‘D’ shape trunnions to reduce tensile force on the bolt and clinched joint
- a profiled bridge with extended tabs for secure attachment to the band without welding
- W1 steel bolts are Class 8.8 and feature an integrated spacer in place of a separate bush
- rolled band edges which are designed to protect damage to the hose or wall fabric
- a high clamping force with low free torque value.
Manufactured in Europe according to DIN 3017, Kale HD T-Bolt clamps are available in W1 and W4 materials.